Skip to main content

First Day of School

Today is Iman’s first day of school.
She does not have any lecture class on Monday, she does have tutorial classes on Monday however, but they start on week-3.

The bus journey took almost an hour (okay, I exaggerate, it was actually about 45 minutes) on bus 45 which takes a longer different route compared to bus 35, but the view is much nicer, we passed through beautiful residential areas.

I am here to pay for the tuition fee. I hope they have gotten the final calculation (after 20% discount) which they still had not when we came here 8 days ago. The office for Global Student Centre opens at 10 am. So, here I am waiting at one of the cafeterias.


We laughed at the fact that here; schoolchildren take the bus (and it is regular Lothian bus, not a schoolbus) on their own while Iman; an undergraduate being accompanied to ‘school’ on her first day :))
She has longer fingers than me, her fingernails are more beautiful too. But still, I am taller than her, something that she does not really like but nevertheless she is still considered tall at 168 cm.

I ‘see’ Malaysia, yay!!! Penang curry instant noodles are placed top on the shelf! 



There are 4 stops within the campus, the campus is huge. For this morning’s lecture, it is at the Postgraduate Centre, so we alighted at The Boundary Road North and walked 300 feet to the building on the Second Gait (the small road).


The cafeteria. I better go now that it is past 10 am. 

Comments