Skip to main content

Counting the Days Again



Tomorrow, it would have been two weeks since I last hugged Iman.
Two weeks.
Now that February is approaching nearer, I am counting the days again.

Although she has called me a few times (thanks to ‘cyber-subsidised’ Whatsapp calls) and we talked over the phone for more than an hour, it cannot replace physical presence. Drama queens like us need to talk with hands and feet (sometimes body too) moving, the person we talked to must look at our face and pay attention. Attention. Because sometimes, we would check on that, whether the other person listened to what we just said. Caught ya!

Tickets : bought early this time.

I am trying to be like Dr Fischer who travels almost monthly to many parts of the world to give his talks; just over the weekend and be back at work the very next morning. If someone 15 years older than me can do that, why can’t I?

So this is what I am going to do for my next visit :
- work on that travelling day
- take an evening flight on that same day
- reach Edinburgh in the early morning
- stay for 3 nights
- catch a fly-home flight the very next morning
- reach KLIA at 8am
- go home to bathe and change clothes
- go to work, late start at 11am perhaps

Must remember to bring her some of the puzzles. Especially that ghost puzzle. Yes. There are such things as ghost puzzles.




Comments