Skip to main content

A Walk to Remember

January 15th 2020, Wednesday
A day to remember.
The day that starts another phase of life for me.
I must show my gratitudes to The Almighty more often; for He has eased us in many ways we couldn’t imagine.

So, today I did a walk to remember.
And I shall fondly remember the day.

Enjoy the photos of around the neighbourhood


Security is very important

The meadows


One of the new flats with ceiling high glass walls.


The old flats : the longer classic old flats sandwiching the shorter new modern flats (hidden because they are short)

The imaginary ‘dividing line’ : to the left are the modern flats and to the right are a mixture of modern new and classic old flats.


To the right : the shorter new in between two olds


On the left : the shorter new in between the longer news.
Iman is staying in one of the longer new flats.



Welcome 2020

Comments